Miami New Media Festival 2018 Open Call
Arts Connection Foundation is calling artists interested in taking part in the
13th edition of the Miami New Media Festival due October 2018.
The participants must show their works in Video art and Animation.
The theme this year of the MNMF 2018 is “Water, Heritage and Climate Change”.
Fill the application form to submit your entry before August 30th 2018.
- Miami New Media Festival encourages public participation of artists' 15-years-old and older, with no nationality or residency restrictions.
- The MNMF is open to all audiences, artists, scholars, academic institutions, curators, collectors, institutions and companies, as well as all members of the community.
Two Still of video:
- UPLOAD HD 1080 TO YOUTUBE
- Please upload on H.264 codec
Export Media Requirement:
- For Adobe Premiere Pro:
- Format Compression: H264.
- Preset: Match Source-High Bitrate.
- Dimension: 1920x1080.
- BITRATE ENCODING: VBR, 1.
- Pass, Target 10.000Mbps, Max 12.00Mbps.
- Dimension: 1920 x 1080.
- Audio: AAC,128 kbps, 48 Khz, Stereo.
- For the dissemination of the work of the participant of MNMF 2018 to place its electronic signature.